TechSpot

Just saying Hi

By WIPp
Jan 14, 2006
  1. Greetings from AZ, I was googling for something and found you guys, looks like a cool forum.

Not much to tell about me.. I don't class myself as a geek.. but I get by :) I'm working on a tired but solid old Athlon 1.4 but it's stacked pretty nice with lots of drive space and memory and it's got too many gidgets attached to mention.

The graphics card is a piece of crap so you can bet I signed up for the contest.. ( good Luck everyone and thanks Techspot )I'm a photography freak and play SWG.. both of which are suffering badly with the cheap piece of crap (You know you are broke and desperate to stay online when you run out at midnight to get a $59 special at Walmart.. how sad is that LOL) I threw in as an emergency card when my old one failed... ah such is life!

Hopefully I'll find what I was looking for .. and then I'll drop back in later to poke around cos I am sure there is some stuff I'll wanna know... specially if this place has some PHP guru's... PHP is my kryptonite :rolleyes:

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello WIPp and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.