Just to let you know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benan

Hi,

I went to the computer fair today they had everything i wanted :) and spent only $300..

Palit 6800GS 256 MB Video Card (AGP), 50 DVD Discs, 350W Smart Power Antec, Headset and a case fan and it all is well!

First i'd like to thanks, Sharkfood, F1N3ST, Rage_3K_Moiz, Howard_Hopkinso.

I know this is a spam post sorta i just wanted to thank the people who helped me, also if i have any problems (none yet) ill come back :) thankyou.

i wouldn't call it spam, and i am sure that all those people involved that you have mentioned, will appreciate your posting..

omg f1nest u have msn!!! can i add you :"D pm me your addy! ^^ i'll help you if you help me..muahah :p^^
since this is a thanking post..i also wanna thank the ppl who've helped me in the past :D SAME PPL ure thanking basically!! props props this forum rocks! :D if i had money coming out of my *** i'd buy you all super computers..so we could make every other forum jealous..muah.........ok stupid post.. :p

Just to let you guys know, his card is clocked at 575/1500!! On a 6800GS. And he says its 42*C on the core!! For 200$ Aust this was a great deal!

Thanks Benan for posting and I'm glad we could help. :)

I sure hope you have been cranking that puppy up. The 6800GS is a smokin' game card. Just don't forget to sleep/eat in there somewhere hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back