Kapersky Internet Security – free after rebate

By rockyjohns
Dec 15, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. From ad:
    Premium PC Protection, Kaspersky Internet Security combines the essential security of our advanced anti-virus software with additional layers of defense, such as firewall and parental controls. Innovative technologies deliver real-time protection, monitor suspicious activity, and block dangerous actions before they can cause harm all while working silently in the background.

$50 price - $50 rebate = Free Also ships free.

See item for sale at Frys.com
  2. mzafpk

mzafpk Newcomer, in training

are you a user of it or advertising it?
  3. rockyjohns

rockyjohns Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 82

Gee I thought this part of the forum was to aprise members of good deals. Getting a highly regarded $50 AV program for free certainly qualifies. And Kaspersky frequently is in top 5 in reviews of AV programs - sometimes the top one.

Yes, I guess I am advertising it - as anyone advertises whatever they post in the good deals section.
    But I take the time to post here, as I beleive others do, to alert readers to hot deals they might otherwise miss.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.