Kazaa 3.0 Spyware Included?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsTeBaNo

Hello! Just want to ask if Kazaa V3 Free Version Has Spwyare?... At the webpage it appears has "No Spyware" But Kazaa is mostly known because its full of crappy stuff, so the question is...
Does this version is really spyware free?
Thanks!! :D

There's plenty of spyware-free P2P. Kazaa isn't one of them.

I don't even know why people still bother with Kazaa. It's loaded full of misleading crap and the user base has dropped a lot since its hay-days, which results in poor selection.

If you want a real P2P program for music, try Ares. It has plenty of popular and hard to find songs... And a lot of them actually work.

If you're looking for other types of media and files, then Bittorrent is your best bet. It's a bit more complicated than Kazaa and works very differently, but ooooo so much better once you get it figured out. I'd recommend uTorrent, BitComet or Azureus to get your started.

if you run some good anti-spyware programmes you will find that kazaa, limewire, bearshare etc and more than likely the one you are using now may show up as dodgey! i know someone with limewire pro, and it still shows as adware.

Oh Yeah! I Have Ad-Aware SpywareBlaster Avg, Avast & ZoneAlarm.
I was just so tired of Norton... Very Laggy hehe.
And yeah i've also tried Ares but the search results arent so good and the speed is also very slow too.
I have been using Shareaza for half a year now and no problem or virus...
Download Speed and search results are amazing, so you just get infected if you download Small Exes or Zipped Files with really Low size and very fast download speed, i just avoid them :).

norton isnt safe, they send packets of information about u onto the web, for themselves but it is possible to access these packets by hackers.

Anyhow, i use limewire no spyware or anything, its great.

if you are happy with the one you have, then why ask about others when you can get information from kazaa itself in the EUL on its bundle.
yes norton is crap!!!

Just to add to the mix, you can also use "Peer Impact" which is entirely legal - the files are legit, the company is, and the network is. many are DRM'ed files, and you can only share what you get from their network, but doing so earns you "peer cash" which allows you to get more stuff from the network for free. There are also other ways of earning "peer cash".

Incidentally, if you go to the three dead trolls in a baggie website, you can get their DVD for free from peer impact by signing up with their promo code. I've not used it other than for that personally, but it's there if you want it.

Okay! Thanks a lot for the info!!! i Was just asking since Kazaa is very popular and just wanted to see if it has changed a bit, i used it for a while but stopped because of the spyware, ugh but downloading it again will just be a stupid idea
Thanks a lot!!!
Oh And that Dvd Sounds interesting, im going to check it! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back