keep getting error"create Direct 3D Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone:
I am New here and this is my first Posting. I have noticed that some others have had the same problem as I. I have tried a few of the suggestions but nothing has worked. I have loaded on World Racing2 but get error can't create Direct 3D Device. Did the computer check thing to make sure I had everthing I needed.......I do. Can someone Please give me some idea of what to do or if you had the same problem and it's fixed now,Please let me in on your secret. Thank's to all and have a great day......
Rick

drjamie50 said:
Hello Everyone:
I am New here and this is my first Posting. I have noticed that some others have had the same problem as I. I have tried a few of the suggestions but nothing has worked. I have loaded on World Racing2 but get error can't create Direct 3D Device. Did the computer check thing to make sure I had everthing I needed.......I do. Can someone Please give me some idea of what to do or if you had the same problem and it's fixed now,Please let me in on your secret. Thank's to all and have a great day......
Rick

As you dont say what you have done so far here's a couple of suggestions

Make sure you have the latest drivers for the video card and the latest direct X installed, also use the diagnostics check in DX to make sure your video card can do direct draw, direct3d and agp texture acceleration

DX diagnostics can be found in the system32 folder, when run let it certify your drivers with MS.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back