Kernel_data_inpage error issue

First, my specs. Custom Build (selected parts, built for me and shipped).
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition.
Power Supply: Rocksoul 600w.
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @4.00GHZ.
RAM: 8.00GB Ripjaws.
GPU: GeForce GTX 960.

So as the title reads, I've been having some problems with BSODing b/c of a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE ERROR. Been happening since the 12th. Decided to roll back to the 12th, just before an update was installed. The fact that I'm here now means that didn't work. However, I have repeatedly checked for hardware issues/faults/malfunctions. Said checks have always come up clean, no problems. So what do I have to do to fix this rather infuriating issue? It's not preventing me from using the computer, I'm on it right now. Usually I can be on it for hours on end without incident. In fact I've gone days without one. I'm really stumped here. It's a pretty new Computer. 3 1/2 month old. I DO have an SSD as well as a 2 terabyte HDD. I'm pretty sure I was overclocked as well (can't remember if it said superclocked when I was putting it together online, hence pretty sure) , I say was b/c upon restart after one of the first BSOD's it gave me the message that essentially means the overclock was reset. Any Help is appreciated. Thanks. Oh, it also seems completley random. has occured when gaming/browsing/IDLE/whevenver the crap it wants.

Attachments

• dmp.zip
    76.5 KB · Views: 0
Run memtest for several cycles.

then boot Safe Mode, get a CMD prompt and run CHKDSK c: /F /R
it takes a lot of time and once started, DO NOT INTERRUPT IT.

Ok, the disk is good - - how many cycles of MEMTEST did you run?

Back