my computer currently has the following specs:
* Windows 7 ultimate (32bits) SP1&2
* Intel(r) Core(tm) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00 GHZ
* ASRock H87 Pro4
* Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti
* 4 gb ddr-3 kingston RAM
* Intel SSDSA2CW080G3 Ata hard drive
* TP-link 450mbs dual band

Last week 22/11 I formatted my main drive, cause I wanted to have a clean installation. Since I reinstalled my windows I've been having random BSOD with the error Kernel_Inpage_data_error.

I've read https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/before-posting-your-minidumps-please-read-this.51365/ and followed every step before posting this:

Ive cleaned my computer, no dust no cables wrong anything.
My pc isn't heating up cause ive got enough cooling(checked with freeware listed on thread).
Ive cleaned my RAM with an eraser and put them in different slots, different slots, together and one at a time. Ive run memtest with both ram-modules 15 times, both together and one at a time. No errors given.

I've refreshed my pagefile as listed in thread but still no change. Windows always ran perfectly before my formatting (both 64 and 32 bits). Tips have been going around that if you installed new hardware this might be the problem, The last year I havent installed anything new so thats not the problem.

My BSOD occurs on total random events, sometimes while windows is idle, sometimes when I play games, sometimes when I type in word. There isnt really a pattern

Enclosed you'll find my latest mini-dumps from my BSOD's I hope this will help.

I would really like it if you guys can help me.

BTW latest drivers of every hardware, so thats not it.

Thanks!

Greetings
Koeliewoelie

PPS
I wasnt able to upload either rar or dmp files, so I changed them to text, change em back to dmp if you want to read them. Otherwise message me for an email with the exact dumps.

Attachments

• 112413-5475-01.txt
    165.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 112813-6552-01.txt
    165.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 112813-6895-01.txt
    166.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 112813-10311-01.txt
    165.9 KB · Views: 0
Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here

Please start the command prompt (cmd.exe) with admin rights and type:
sfc.exe /scannow
Let the scan finish
See if this fixes the BSOD's

Your method didnt really do anything, but double checked my computer and it seemed my video card wasnt plugged in properly (like one pin or something) anyhoo it works as a charm now. Thanks anyway!

Back