TechSpot

Key logging program???

By Sjbrand99
Jan 19, 2007
  1. Okay... so here goes. I am looking for a program or command that when run, logs every key on the keyboard that gets typed and every mouse click etc. I no it is possible because I have seen it in the past.
    If anybody knows how to do this then please help me out.
    Cheers

2. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 9,322   +621

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING! If you need auditing for your logins, there are tools
    for that, but a keylogger leads directly to identity theft and virus generations,
    and you'll need to find some other site to get that junk.

3. N1Hawk

N1Hawk TS Rookie Posts: 222

Yes Jobeard is correct, Techspot does not condone warez, keyloggers or any of that stuff!

4. Sjbrand99

Sjbrand99 Banned Topic Starter Posts: 260

Wow wow guys.... it my personal Lappy. I need it because serious blogger, and if I can record the letters and word I type into a file then they are all together at the end of the day. I am doing a research program for a month (starting on wed.) and am recording all words during my *average* day at the computer.

5. jobeard

sorry man; no support here!

have you tried a notepad and pencil?

6. Sjbrand99

Sarcasm is not neccessary, and I expect better from you. I can accept the former statements and comments but I expext better from a serious Techspotter. I came for advice and I got it but leave it at that please.

I just want to say thanks for the replies in this thread they have been a learning curve.

7. jobeard

you're welcome to all the feedback -- and pst: I was being very polite --
    you wouldn't recognize me otherwise -- just consider my signature.

have a good day ;)

8. Sjbrand99

Yes i totally agree with yoy jobeard. Gooday. Much love. Mwah xoxoxoxooxox

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.