Keyboard going mad - nobody can help

NikoBellik

Hello, I am sorry for my english, I am eastern european, and I'll try write huge and very complicated problem.
So my problem is, from nowhere, without install any new software. My game GTA V start's act very s strange. Sometimes without any cause, game minimalize to desktop, and when I press W - windows start search program device. When R win start reading, most of the times C V and H doesn't work. I must press win + alt to end this bullshit. But after some time it's happen again. Now it's start happen in almost every game Life is strange, call of juarez, San Andreas, GTA IV, V, Brutal DOOM. What is really strange is also sometime acting before minimalize to desktop. Characters start crouch (ctrl default) and start talking ( IV,Bdoom - J). In other games after some time W key stop work, and I must press him again, also A key. Without any ****ing cause ! We try billion programs, CCLEANER, defra computer, 3 Antiviruses. Reinstall WIN 10 -> 8 , completlly reinstall win 8. Find and install keyboard driver. Try 4 diff keyborad, wire-less. AND NOTHING ! Nobody knows, no one happen this before. Can't find any tips on internet. So please please if you know something, or even someone with same curse please answer me ! :D

Hey there is problem with your game. have you checked your PC configurations. Its look like that your system not able to proper run of game. Why not try some game optimizer program to run perfectly your PC and game.

It could possibly be something steals the focus of your keyboard (where your keys go to) away from the game and into the Windows operating system (or into virus software,trying to record your passwords). Normally, the culprit could be a rogue piece of software, I.e. a virus, but since you say you have completely reinstalled the OS, you may have a virus actually embedded in your motherboard bios. More likely, you have an infected game.

I don't know of a typical anti-malware suite able to help with both problams, but at least you can google 'bios virus removal' and try some suggestions.

Thanks for firt responses. It's not problem with game not even with optimalization, most of them are legaly bought. Whatever all are scanned by antiviruses, I gues problem must be in motherbase, or maybe virus. Yeasterday, also monitor start act like maniac video here ->
it's not made by my action, that happan without any cause, and I filmed it by my both hands on mobile.

EDIT: that Monitor issue is propably only TV buttons problem that monitor has a years and buttons are easy to manipulate or at least is seems like. But I don't know why that virus on motherboard, I never been on hazzard pages, has BIOS, full version of NOD etc... Computer is 7 months old. Is there anybody who can help more ?

Back