Keyboard Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am aing a problem wi my keyboard I an no ype some keys if you look you will ell a keys i an no ype. Someimes I an ype a key wi SHif . Someimes run, will pop up and a ompuer will sHu off like pressing CTRL and anoer key. I used anoer keyboard and same problem. HELP

What country do you live in?
Can you write English properly?

This is really hard to read and making it hard to see what your exact problem is apart from knowing it's a keyboard problem and your pressing certain buttons with some sort of effect.
Re-write this with better Spelling and Grammar.

By this I'm assuming you don't live in an English speaking country so if you can't re-write it maybe someone else can help you wherever you live.

I assume his English is fine, as he said, he cannot type some keys due to the defective keyboard. However, it might help us out LCPRIV2006 if you could run your block of text through a spell check before you send it. The spell check will likely present you with the correct word(s).

Is the current keyboard of the USB or PS/2 interface and have you tried a keyboard of another interface? If, for instance, you attempted to replace your current PS/2 keyboard with a known-working PS/2 keyboard with identical results, perhaps your PS/2 port is to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back