Kingston 310 256GB USB 2.0

By stensland
Oct 5, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. I found this while shopping around on EBay and figured I would share the find with the fine ladies and gentlemen of Techspot. It's the Kingston Datatraveler 310, a 256GB USB 2.0 memory stick for the low price of 40$. Seeing as you have to make the purchase through paypal you are guaranteed either the item or a full refund within 60 days, so really no risk on the buyer's part. Anyways, the device usually runs a few hundred dollars.
    I just bought one, as did my dad and a coworker. I'll let you all know how amazingly awesome it is when I get it. (should be about 10 days)
    Oh and btw, free shipping as well!

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-256GB-DataT...ltDomain_0&hash=item41533b3483#ht_1132wt_1139
  2. princeton

princeton TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,716

Enjoy your fake drive. Those things retail for around $600. It would be impossible to sell them for that cheap. BTW ebay is the biggest source of fake kingston drives. Run h2testw and hope you get a refund.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.