Hi all, I've been hard at work in modifiying my watercooling unit, I know it is not such a good product, but after modifications it is amazing. Soon I will post some pictures if anyone is interested. Here is a list of what I've done: 1. Drained the system 2. Took it apart 3. Took out all stock fans, replaced with Antec Led Fans 4. Took out the restrictive stock tubing, replaced with Tygon 3/8 5. Ran leak test for 3 hours, at the beginning there was one leak, which I fixed with some tightening of c-clamp. 6. Modified front panel, placed another grill, as well as the back panel 7. Modified knob lightning After all this, when I replaced the tubing, I immediately noticed that the flow meter was spinning much faster, and this effectively reduced my temperatures about 2-3 Celsius at load. Replacing the fans, with better airflow and quieter fans also brought the temps down 1-2 Celsius, also the use of Danger Den MCT-5 Coolant brought my temperatures down 2-3 Celsius as well. In the end, I used to get a load temp of about 44 Celsius, now I only get about 37-38 Celsius. Quite pleased with the project and acheivement. If you guys want pictures, or illustrations of how I did this, just ask. I will post them later.