TechSpot

Kodak crawls out of bankruptcy as a commercial printing company

By Shawn Knight
Sep 3, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Photography pioneer Kodak on Tuesday ended the Chapter 11 bankruptcy it entered in January of last year. The reorganized Kodak is described by chairman and CEO Antonio M. Perez as a technology company serving imaging for business markets – including...

Read more
  2. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 6,954   +901

Glad to hear. Kodak couldnt go just yet.
  3. dennis777

dennis777 TS Enthusiast Posts: 276   +29

Glad to hear that Kodak will rise again. their was a time that the phrase "taking picture" was replace by the word "kodak". ("nagpakodak ka na ba?")
  4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,034   +738

I'm glad to hear they're still in business. It was sad to see them being kicked about after being around for so long.
  5. RenGood08

RenGood08 TS Booster Posts: 191   +13

Oh I'm so glad Kodak hasn't been written off quite yet. I really liked their products. My first digital camera was a Kodak. I was 16 when I got it, then it lasted me until I was about...22. Then it crapped out and stopped working all together. It was sad. =/
  6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,034   +738

I think a lot of peoples first camera was a Kodak. Mine too only it wasn't digital (digital camera's didn't exist back then). It was an old instamatic from the early 70's but you're probably too young to remember anything like that. Ah yes, those were the days...
  7. RenGood08

RenGood08 TS Booster Posts: 191   +13

Yeah. I wasn't born until 1990 lol.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.