Kodak software

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed kodak software and copied pictures to "my pictures". Now the pictures keep copying themselves. I'm up to copy 115 on some. As I try to delete them, more spring up. I have removed the Kodak software, but that has not helped. Any suggestions?

Well I dont have any insight on your problem. But I think the Kodak Easyshare software is crap and a system hog for what it does. What I did was just let XP recognize the camera and pictures and not even use the Kodak software. I would un-install the software and everything if i were you. Sorry for not answering your problem. Maybe someone else here may know whats going on.

BTW...Welcome to Techspot!!!

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

Now, delete all the pics you don`t want, including the copies.

Reboot into normal mode and see if they continue to be copied. If they do, go and read this thread HERE and post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

crashtestdummie said:
I installed kodak software and copied pictures to "my pictures". Now the pictures keep copying themselves. I'm up to copy 115 on some. As I try to delete them, more spring up. I have removed the Kodak software, but that has not helped. Any suggestions?
check your "Favorites". Items mark this way get sychronized.

might also try to reset your preferencs so as to select My Pictures as the
upload location to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back