Korea to build 100M bps Internet system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
South Korea plans to build a nationwide Internet access infrastructure capable of speeds between 50M bps (bits per second) and 100M bps by 2010, the online edition of the Chosun Ilbo daily newspaper reported Tuesday.

The infrastructure will be known as the broadband convergence network (BcN) and will offer telecommunications, broadcasting and Internet access from a wide variety of devices, the paper said, quoting the Ministry of Information and Communication.

Read more: Infoworld.

:wave:

:suspiciou

???

Yes, Mict., let me put this in words you can understand ...

Korea = North Korea & South Korea, when someone refers to "Korea" they mean BOTH N.K. and S.K.

Nuclear warheads are only a means of leverage for negotiations. No one is willing to use them because there's no benefit in doing so.

You only produce them for other countries to take you more seriously & so they don't laugh at your demands.

Never say never Noisy.

The problem is when Korea makes them, people like Saddam and Osama may come into the picture. I think we all know they wouldnt mind using one :(

nuclear weapons are extremely powerful. the only problem with them is that with the strengths and quantities of nuclear weapons that countries have today, they can destroy their own country if they were ever to be launched.

obviously when you are there then the nukes hit you and you dont know because your whole platoon is playing counterstrike instead of guarding south korea... ya!

:hotbounce

Originally posted by acidosmosis
Yes, Mict., let me put this in words you can understand ...

Korea = North Korea & South Korea, when someone refers to "Korea" they mean BOTH N.K. and S.K.

South Korea plans to build a nationwide Internet access infrastructure capable of speeds between 50M bps (bits per second) and 100M bps by 2010, the online edition of the Chosun Ilbo daily newspaper reported Tuesday.

South Korea is already regarded as the world's leading broadband nation

South only. The topic was somewhat misleading but if you read the story, it says nothing about North.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back