TechSpot

Kotor FANS! need desperate help!

By akaperfectman
Aug 24, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you very much for opening this thread.

Everytime I run Kotor on my PC in the beginning I get this weird message saying:

< ✚✚✚EI✚✚✚✚✚TT✚
    EO✚✚✚✚✚✚
    LD
    ✚✚CI✚✚✚✚✚DO FAAB✚✚✚✚✚^✚s6

I really don't know what that means and I've been waiting for replies since may '07 and no one has replied to me yet.

I have:

Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80 GHz (2cpu) 1GB RAM
    7600 GT 256MB.

Please help!
  2. AlbertLionheart

AlbertLionheart TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,712

Two things -
    1 - you have a virus. Visit the guides section and download the appropriate guide.
    2 - your machine is not up to spec for the game. Download everest from www.lavalys,com and it will tell you what your system spec is.
  3. akaperfectman

akaperfectman TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanks for replying.
    I have anti-virus program called Kaspersky and I scanned my computer and it says I dont have any viruses.

may I ask what kind of guides you were talking about?
  4. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,438

Kaspersky ( from what I seen / read ) is a piece of crap...

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into A New Thread in the "Security & The Webs" part of this forum!!!!, only after doing the above.
  5. akaperfectman

akaperfectman TS Rookie Topic Starter

:d

As you wish..
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.