KVR400X64C3A/512 clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushwhacker

Hi guys i need to know everything clocks about the Kingston Memory.

KVR400X64C3A/512.. ( it is supposed to run DDR400) but my A8N-SLI forces them to run as DDR333.

I need the clock info, such as CAS, RCAS, and so forth.

Thank you.

When you have four dimms of memory on your motherboard it automatically runs DDR400 at DDR333. I don't know if you can change that or not.

currently i only has 2 sticks of KVR400 and it was SUPPOSED to run in DDR400, not DDR333

THe A8N-SLI bios said DDR333.

It degrades my computer perfomance little bit.

anyone?

What have you changed in the BIOS? Have you tried overclocking anything or do you have everything (or most things) set on default? Just guessing but If you tried to raise the HT (called FSB by many) under the CPU frequency page without manually setting the memory frequency to 200MHz (400MHz efective :p ) then the BIOS may have slapped a divider on the memory to keep it from being overclocked.

Here i took the picture to help with my question. The bios says it is DDR 400.. but the post setup says it is DDR 333 Single Channel.

4pn4pz6.jpg

5yrb5g9.jpg

4kxzgnk.jpg

Any suggestion?

Wow really big pictures.

Set the Hyper Transport Frequency to 2000 or 1000 whichever is higher and available
Set AMD K8 Cool'n'Quite control to Disable (this is probably the reason your getting the memory message during post)

OK, set the Overclock Profile to "Manual"
Set the Overclock Options to "Manual"
N.O.S. Options at Disable is good
CPU Frequency at 200 is good
PCI Express Frequency at 100 is good
DDR Voltage should be set at 2.65
CPU Voltage should be set at 3.50
PCI Clock Sync is good at auto

All the memory timings look good

*EDIT* Memory Timing of T2 isn't good it should be set to T1. */EDIT*

S/W Dram Over 4G remapping set to Disable
H/W Dram Over 4G remapping set to Disable

If you'd like to take pictures of the rest of your BIOS we can set the rest of it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back