Ladies and Gentlemen

By Shay
Apr 24, 2006
  1. Greetings Fellow geekadroids!
    Word on the grapevine told me this was the place to be and am excited to be a part of the family! My name is Shay and wish to say hello to my fellow Tech heads out there. I love new tech and of course anything thats to do with R.P.G. I myself am from the old school being brought up with D&D at school....not to mention Tolken and of course Starwars. Im currently in retail and am slowly transfering myself over to the good side of the force which is I.T. I myself am the proud owner of a dying breed......being the Athlon 3200XP which is underclocked. Why and what the hell are you talking about you may ask? I am a huge believer of underclocking hardware for the same results to what it would be like on normal. If you can enable a system to have a longer life by doing so then you are definetly onto a good thing. I will be taking the step towards the future in next generation PCs when a decent platform comes out for the 64 bit coding that takes absolute full advantage on every level. If anyone wishes to talk about Technology and where it is going in our daily lives my email adress is

Its good to be home.....thankyou people
    Regards Shay.

Edit I have removed your email address. You don`t want spam do you?
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Shay and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Welcome to TechSpot

I've yet to see a CPU die of age.
  4. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

me a gentleman? I resent that insult!
Topic Status: