Lag Spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiarus

Sometimes while just running my computer will get 100% lag spikes. Where the CPU will top out at 100% and then lock up my computer for about 3 seconds and then be fine for 3 seconds then lock it up for another 3 continously. It goes from hovering around 0% an 4% usage (from mouse movement) to 100%. I just jumps, lags, then goes back down. While the computer is idle.

Have you checked to see what process was causing the CPU usage spikes? Go ctrl+alt+del, and in the Task Manager, click the "processes" tab. Click the CPU column once, wait about a second, and click it again. That way the processes with the most CPU usage will be at the top. Whatever process is doing that will jump to the top with nearly 100% CPU usage and then fall down again. Please post here what process it is, and we'll go from there.

Cheers :)

Oh, yes, I forgot about that. The system idle process is not really a process; it is just there to fill in the percentage of CPU usage that other processes aren't using. For example, if process1.exe is using 5% and process2.exe is using 3%, and all other processes are at 0%, System idle process will be at 92%. What about the times when System idle process isn't at the top? What is there instead?

like this?

ugh sorry here. correct name

OMG THIS IS GAY. its not letting me repost it with Analyze.txt.....OMGOMGOGMOG i just want this stupid thing fixed

I have merged your last three posts and removed your HJT attachment. You should now be able to attach your new HJT log.

Regards Howard :)

Omg

Here! here it iis all whle iim freaking experiencein this stupid lag...omg pleas ejust help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back