Laptop freezes, next BSOD

Hello,

It use to happen for me before, once a month or two or so, but for the past month it just got worse. I did sytem restore but it didn't helped, actually after that it started to get worse. I downloaded Driver Max and started to update drivers, I updated 8 so far, major ones, but still, no help. So the laptop freezes while surfing the net ( I was uploading video to FB), It crashed after updating my League of Legends game, it crashed after Video Card driver update, yesterday it crashed when I tried to open a song wia winamp. Once it crashed when laptop was idle. It's the same error all the time - Kernel Power ID 41. In minidump folder, located in Windows I find only 1 minidump file, from previous crash.
My specs are
OS Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Intel Core i3-370M processor ( M 370 @ 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz )
4GB DDR Memory

Attachments

• 121511-44819-01.zip
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
Boy, Windows 7 doesn't like these ATI drivers :( The minidump shows ATIKMPAG.sys as the offending driver. How about performing a factory restore on this laptop. You can really mess things up by "updating" so many drivers. I only update my Nvidia video driver every 3 months or so, and that's it

Back