Laptop LCD gets strange black specks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekieNick101

Hey Everybody,

Wen I drop my laptop now and then which doesnt hurt it (it falls like 1-2 feet) but it gets these black specks all over the screen is this bad, I dont think its normal and is it harmful to a person and/or the lcd mointer? Thank you

You are joking right?

Quote;Wen I drop my laptop now and then which doesnt hurt it (it falls like 1-2 feet)......

Well Yeah I'm not joking, It doesnt show any damgae to the plastic of the laptop but the screen itself has these black specks everytime and I want a answer not someone just eing smart to get posts

Anybody that has read my posts would realize that I do not post to boost my total.
Your post implied that dropping your laptop ( numerous times) " did not hurt it"
I needed to make sure that you honestly felt that your statements where true and a real possibility.Before I actually offered advice as to how I felt you should proceed to solve your problem.
The way you solved your issue proves that my question , the way it was written, was indeed valid.
Enjoy your new laptop!

I thought this post was a bit strange. Laptops are prone to receive damage. The are easy to be knocked off tables and desks, and dropped in or out of their cases. Most of the time the LCD displays are commonly damaged by placing heavy objects like books and other things of top of the colsed laptop. Dropping a laptop is never a good practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back