May 9, 2007
  1. For the game's s system requirements as followed;

1.5 GHz Processor
    512 MB RAM
    8 GB Hard disk space
    128 MB
    Graphics card
    Windows 2K/ME/XP/Vista

what suitable kind of laptop i should get to play this game? a laptop with 1gb RAM or 512gb RAM? and do i need anything else to be installed on my laptop that hasn't got anything else like computers do and such etc? thank you

2. Condor

Condor TS Maniac Posts: 388

not sure about laptop, but you can try your luck and check your system if it can handle that extremely intensive large scale in your face massive battle all around where soldiers clinging very tightly together game, here
    http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic61153.html

3. N3051M

N3051M TS Evangelist Posts: 2,115

1gb is recommended as a minimum for any sort of gaming/multimedia-purposed laptop. Higher the better. However... Don't skimp on the graphics adapter.. you'll need one that suites that spec you need - 128mb - and has a decent GPU on it, so don't go for ones that say Integrated Graphics Adapter or one of he lower Intel model GPU. Maybe try and get an ATI or nVidia or Intel Extreme based chip with 128mb (not shared) Ram or more.

Oh yeh, apart from the HDD and RAM, you're gonna be stuck with the configuration of the rest of the laptop, so find one that will be reasonably spec'd to last you a few years more...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.