Laptop Overheating

I was playing c.s go yesterday when I started noticing the fps's were dropping to 20, when usually its at 100, so because its summer I remembered to check the pc temps, and I got these:
when im browsing internet:
CPU: 63C
GPU: 61C
MotherBoard: 55C
Fan speed: 1920 rpm
When I start playing some game (c.s G for example):
CPU: 90C
GPU: 88C
MotherBoard: 80C

My CPU is: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHZ

Question is, the thing that's making me lose fps's is the heat right? And if yes any ideas how to fix it? :)

Heat will cause a number of issues including system slow downs and reboots. 1) Do you have your laptop in a well ventilated place? 2) Are your vent openings clear of dust? 3) Are you running this on a good laptop cooler (please tell me you are)?

Heat will cause a number of issues including system slow downs and reboots. 1) Do you have your laptop in a well ventilated place? 2) Are your vent openings clear of dust? 3) Are you running this on a good laptop cooler (please tell me you are)?
1)Yes, because its summer I have much windows oppened and it can flow the air realy good.
2)I have a compressed air machine and every now and then I blow some air into the openings, I've oppened the pc to clean it better, but never disassembled the fan cause I need to remove the whole motherboard to do it, and to remove the motherboard I have to remove the keyboard, and I have the fear of breaking a cable when disconnecting them, my laptop is a acer aspire v3.
3) No, I dont have a laptop cooler for 1 reason, my friends keep telling me that a cooler wont do much of a diference, and I dont realy know a good cooler for a 15.7 inch laptop :/

Back