Laptop Unfixable? Run over by car but intact?

[FONT=arial]A few months ago, my mam found, on the side of the road, perfectly new in its box, a brand new Toshiba Satellite C885 laptop, with is charger and accessories - but she said it had been ran over. She brought it back home and when she opened it, the bottom part of the laptop containing the keyboard, is a little crooked. The screen, in the best view, is totally ****ed. It is shattered basically, but still all there. My dad opened it, saw the broken screen, plugged it in, and when nothing happened, declared it useless.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Recently, we have had to clear out the attic and the laptop was placed in a pile with other electrical waste. (Note: My dad has a degree in computer IT and works in high sector jobs regarding computers, and also is very handy when it comes to fixing anything, electrical or otherwise) I was going through old toys with a screwdriver for batteries when I saw the laptop and decided to disassemble it (I too am very good with fixing or making anything tech or otherwise too - I'm 16 also). When I opened up the hardware on the back, I found it to be in perfect condition. But I hit problems when all the Phillips-head screwdrivers we had wouldn't work on the tiny screws in the laptop. I will attach a series of photos to this topic, for you to inspect. I am fully aware that the chances of it working are slim, and the whole top part of it containing the screen and others would deffinatel need to be replaced, but please just take a quick look and tell me what you think. The model of laptop currently costs € to buy new, so if the repairs would be only a few hundred euro I would be ready to get it fixed.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]To be honest, looking at the laptop, I find it very hard to believe that this was run over be the wheel of a car, in a box or not. The damage to the screen is terrible, but the underside has suffered minimal stress. Also, this was selling at $500 at the time when we found it.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Images below:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]
6VELzSB.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]
txqHyGO.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]
VPAcnhW.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]
RWt19Sg.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]
bP8LsrA.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]
mkiZ8ks.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]
IRSZGLV.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]
uXKQKMV.jpg
[/FONT]

D9qEX43.jpg

HZwkH8E.jpg

[FONT=arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]---------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]No sarcasm or hate also by the way, All help appreciated,[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Thanks[/FONT]

Does it have a VGA or HDMI connection? Maybe plug in external monitor & see what shows? If the HDD is still intact, Windows should start. If not, maybe boot from USB and run some variation of Linux and diagnose the laptop. There might be diagnostic program that you can d/l from Toshiba's web site.

Back