TechSpot

Latest computer invention.

By olefarte
Jun 7, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. I know this has never happened to any of us, but it might be something we would want to invest in.

[​IMG]

2. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,350

Haha. That is actually pretty funny considering I used to get really pissed at my computer when it would crash and I would punch the monitor. I broke TWO monitors that way. hehe.

3. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 536

great stuff, we might add some special section with only funny stuff about IT, computers, hardware vendors (like NV Matrix pix) and stuff

might be a cool idea to have some fun around, not only serious threads :)

4. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

It's rexed for me.

5. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Topic Starter Posts: 1,343   +6

Sorry about that. I lost it by accident, didn't know I deleted it till now. Anyway, here's another on kind of on the same train of thought. You know by golly, I think this is me!!!!!!! By the way, Veh, long time no see. Welcome back.

[​IMG]

6. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Hehehe yeah I missed this place. Glad at least some people are making me feel welcome ;)

Anyway, where's the original pic?? :D

7. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Topic Starter Posts: 1,343   +6

I stupidly did some cleaning up and deleted it by mistake. And, the site I got it from doesn't go back to the date it was published anymore, so, it's lost. I've been searching to no end.

8. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 536

i think i had it on my HDD because i saved it somewhere but i can't find it