Leaked 'Street Fighter V' trailer confirms PlayStation 4, PC exclusivity

By Shawn Knight
Dec 5, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. A leaked trailer for Street Fighter V has confirmed that Capcom's next fighter will be a PlayStation 4 and Windows PC exclusive.

Read more
  2. Err. Top selling is resident evil I guess?
  3. amstech

amstech TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 1,436   +592

They will never top Street Fighter II Turbo for SNES!
    I have 3 lifetimes into that game.
  4. What a crock. I love the irony/paradox of all of the outdoor activity shown while promoting a video game though! can you say
  5. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Evangelist Posts: 990   +90

Wonder if that means the arcade version in Japan will be based on a PS4 (if they make a arcade version).
  6. Wonder who the intern was that got fired
  7. Siavash

Siavash TS Enthusiast Posts: 65   +19

Please don't be DX11 only, this will probably be the only title forcing me to retire the old DX10 card :D
  8. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,937   +157

I grow tired of console exclusion games. I have a pc and a Xbox one but I would prefer to buy this game on my console. Looks like I will be passing up the new street fighter.
  9. penn919

penn919 TS Booster Posts: 176   +18

Why not just play it on the PC? It'll probably support both the xbox one and xbox 360 controller.
  10. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,526   +829

I had to google it to find out. Can we not tell the reader to "guess" information in informative articles please? ;)
  11. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 819   +52

Hmm. When I was 16 I played the heck out of sf2 in the arcades. Then when it released on snes. Then when alpha came out in ps1. And a few other versions. Turbo sf2 and hd remix on 360. Years later I got SF4 and got my butt kicked over and over. So I bought a £150 arcade fight stick and guess what. I got my butt kicked over and over. And this has taught me that my time with these games is over. I prefer FIFA vs games to fighting nowadays. So Sony can keep their exclusive. I sold my stick for £120 or so and won't be doing that again.

Alpha (2?) was great on ps1 though. Coop Ken and Ryu vs Vega(USA)/Bison(UK). Awesome fun
  12. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,937   +157

I want to play it with friends and family, I'd have to move my rig to the front room.