TechSpot

leetzorh4x Abusing Me

?

Should Users Be Deleted/Banned for Flamming for no Reason?

Poll closed Aug 9, 2005.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
By kimbo.ati
Aug 4, 2005
Post New Reply
  1. Hi this is really annoying the user leetzorh4x has been to all of my posts,threads and photos and is writing rude comments which should not be tolerated on the wonderful Techspot forums.

The Posts he/she has made are:

nar man itl be a piece of ****.....................................................
    ddddddduuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh of course it will be a good comp
    but u shouldn't put it together urself cos ur such a noob i can tell

aaaahaahahaa
    u suck noob

this obviosly wouldn't have happened if you had let the good people at dell put together the comp for you,
    noob..........................................

2. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

I absolutely agree that these childish people should be banned. They affect your right to enjoyment, and are just plain rude. Im sorry that you have to deal with type of nonsense.

Sean

3. kimbo.ati

kimbo.ati TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 135

Well i dont think anyone on this forum will be hearing from him agian unless he makes a new profile (he was deleted)

4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

Please, if this type of activity is happening to any of you, let a moderator know of the situation. Providing specifics if possible, action will be taken, and if its like the above comment, the person will be removed from the forums.

5. kimbo.ati

He has been reported and deleted so its all good now.

6. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

The user has been banned from the boards for childish behavior, and not being constructive in trying to help others. This is frowned upon by the moderators/admin.

Everything should be better now kimbo.ati

7. kimbo.ati

Thanks alot, i liked the way this has been handled and wont hesitate to report behavious like this agian. Thanks Alot (admin Team)