Left Column

SNGX1275

If you want to center the name and rank thats fine, but date joined and location also should be centered, it looks wierd having half left justified and half centered.

Think of title & then information... looks good the way it is now IMHO plus we bring some variety.

No offense Julio, but I really don't care for the centering either..

Maybe give right justification a try? Might look bad too on second thought..

Edit: Upon later reflection, perhaps making the width of the left column smaller, and wrapping the longer fields would work.. maybe.

<sarcasm> Maybe use a blink tag?? </sarcasm>

I prefer everything to go back to left justification - not fond of any of this centering.

LNCPapa

I like it just fine centered...
I can't really say why, but it looks better this way too me... Maybe because it doesn't look like too much space is wasted when it's alligned to the left...

Though it wouldn't hurt if all the text were centered...

[EDIT] I have to agree with Goalie on changing the width of the left column... At least on my posts it looks a bit strange... [/EDIT]

Centering makes it appear more balanced, filling out more space. And for the sake of aesthetics - This probably is revered as looking better.

However the left-aligned information is questionable. It throws the column off balance. But, at the same time, it is fairly necessary as information lists should always left-aligned for easy readability.

All in all, who cares?! :) Looks fine.. Just will take some getting used to.

Back