TechSpot

Lenovo announces 17-inch Y70 Touch gaming notebook, starting at $1,299

By Shawn Knight
Sep 3, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Thin and light gaming laptops that don't sacrifice on screen size are hot right now and Lenovo wants in on the action. The company on Wednesday unveiled the Y70 Touch, a 17-inch gaming machine that tips the scales at 7.5...

Read more

2. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

Lenovo has really been on a roll with the Y-line as of late. The value you get is just incredible. I have a Y560P from 2010 that is still working great.

3. HaMsTeYr

HaMsTeYr TS Maniac Posts: 376

My brother just got the Y50 today, and it's a beast of a machine. Having the above package in a smaller form factor, it games like a boss.

I really hoped they'd do a 14" version though. 2.5kg is just a bit too heavy for my liking

4. Jad Chaar

They have the Y40 that is 14" :).

5. rub900

rub900 TS Member Posts: 76   +6

I will not buy a Chinese laptop. I don't trust that is does not have spyware installed

6. rub900

7. Jad Chaar

90% of the products in the world come from China... something is bound to have spyware installed. Plus your smartphone is probably built in China.

8. rub900

But Lenovo is state owned. Did you look at the link? Don't be a mindless sheep.

9. Jad Chaar

I am the "mindless sheep" here? Did you read the update in the Geek.com article? Here it is for you buddy:

Who is the "mindless sheep" now?

10. You perfectly rubbed dirt onto rub900's face like 900 times ))