Let me introduce myself briefly

By Vinodkumar
Jun 12, 2005
  1. Hi friends,

I am Vinod Kumar from India. I use to work on computers and jump into some or other problem often. Most of the problems I encounter are trivial so that I've been able to solve them myself though it would take me quite a long time to do so because I'm not a techie.

However, there have been occasions when I've been badly in need of a friend who is an expert in computers and can help me in solving some worrying problem. I've been in search of one for quite a while; and it's unexpectedly that I chanced upon this forum.

After having a look at the Techspot site and the forum I felt that it would be useful for me to become a member.

I hope everyone over here will help me whenever I jump into problems. (Of course, I will inform you when I'm in trouble!).

2. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

Welcome aboard, ive not been a member for long and find this a great site. There are plenty of people out there with plenty of knowlage that are happy to help. Please feel free to ask for advice and i will do my best.

Regards. Rik.
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Vinodkumar and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  4. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

Greeting Vinodkumar, nice to meet you. Welcome to techspot. :cool:

5. Vinodkumar

Vinodkumar TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

Hi all,

Thank you for your welcome greetings. I'll be posting my problems on the forum.

6. kol_indian

kol_indian TS Rookie Posts: 316

Hello Vinod welcome to techspot :wave: :wave:
  7. IronDuke

IronDuke TS Rookie Posts: 856

You'll need to do that - we know lots about Windows, but nix about Crystal balls. :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.