TechSpot

Let me introduce myself

By ohmand
Sep 23, 2007
  1. I am new to this site and will just provide a little background.

I have worked in computers for around 30 years, I am a TS Engineer but it is Replication and Recovery systems for large companies. I usually don't have a lot of time to use my computer because I use two base systems daily so when I am home I don't always want to TS my own system :>

I am very good at Solaris, not too bad with Linux, HP. I know more about Windows then I want to admit. I can remove/replace hardware on most any system out there including Microsoft but do not care for MS OS software.

Most of my postings will be about my personal PC issues, but I will reply to some of the TS questions regarding Unix as I can. Figure I should provide help if I expect help.

I will be nice working with you all.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. playn2dend

playn2dend TS Rookie

I honestly need help as to where I can post an original question. I'm a newbie and I am technologically retarded. If someone could aid in me in my quest of finding the correct method of posting to ask a question it would be much appreciated.

Will

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello playn2dend and welcome to Techspot.

Just click on the links in my post above.

Especially the one about using the appropriate forums.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

5. God Of Mana

God Of Mana TechSpot Paladin Posts: 493

||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
    :wave: Welcome To TechSpot :wave:​
    |||||
    ||||| |||||
    ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
    ||||| |||||
    |||||

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.