Lets make the most users online at once!

spartanslayer

Why don't we all pick a time to come on line? We could get the most users online up to like 30,000 or something! That would be cool. Any ideas for good days? (let me know if this is illegal, Julio!)

easy!

No sweat, Spartan! Just have Julio make an announcement like this: FIRST 30,000 TO LOG ON WILL RECEIVE A FREE ATHLON X2 4800+!!

You'll set a record in a heartbeat! (While Julio has a heart-attack!) :D

Great Idea, HEY JULIO, ARE YOU LISTENING?

Anyway, I am serious about this. If we can get enough people to get online, we can set a whopping big record. Come on people, join our quest!

Julio is around no doubt, but what does this accomplish? there is no real goal here. If you want us to al say "hi" at once, but ok, thats really nothing special.

Oh, I don't know. 30,000 people all saying hi on the same thread in the same minute might be a bit of an accomplishment. It's not going to happen, nor would it be a special event to remember, but it would be pretty hard to do I reckon.

Hi I am a new guy here but i think it'is a very good idea.
I would say 10 out of 30,000 people having the same problem
or even 20 or 30 people still won't be the problem don't you think? :bounce:

poor techies

trueman said:
Hi I am a new guy here but i think it'is a very good idea.
I would say 10 out of 30,000 people having the same problem
or even 20 or 30 people still won't be the problem don't you think? :bounce:

I would think 30,000 simultaneous log-ons would cause the most problems for the server-dudes! :eek:

PS- Welcome to The TechSpot! :wave: :grinthumb

Yeah I know it's not going to have any practical value, but it would be cool to see the most users onlive status go from 4,000 to 30,000! Maybe Julio could post a thread telling everyone to log on at a certain time. That would be cool.

Back