TechSpot

Let's share our Desktop!!

By SharkFiNbowL
Apr 12, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! Let's share our desktop, save a screenshot of your desktop and then upload it on the web and share with others. Let's get this Desktop thing startin' :) I'll post mine A.S.A.P.

P.S. is my signature pic too big?

2. SharkFiNbowL

SharkFiNbowL TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 46

Never mind..

Sorry guys.. never mind.. I'm too outdated. In fact, Im just new, anyways.. um let's change it to um... uh... our room :)... how our room looks ... although I saw some perviously, but not everybody did. So get ur digital camera out and start shootin' !!

3. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,916   +9

4. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

Well the signature might be just a tad big...

So if you'd be so kind as to shrink the image a bit, I'd apprecciate it... :)

And once again, welcome to the board :)

5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

Mind you, that bowl of shark's fin soup looks well tasty!

6. SharkFiNbowL

SharkFiNbowL TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 46

Anyone know what the vb code to shrink an image? if not, then I'll just use Photoshop or other gfx programs to, but I'm a bit too lazy.

Anyways, hey get your pictures going here .... your computer room ... lez go!!

7. Phantasm66

Since you are mildily amusing, I will indulge you this thread. However if you post pics, I think I will merge you with one of the above.

8. Phantasm66

Actually, on 2nd thought, I will move you to Introduce Yourself, because I don't think we have heard of you before.

Maybe when people post in this section they could post of pic of themselves.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.