TechSpot

Let's share our Desktop!!

By SharkFiNbowL
Apr 12, 2003
  1. Hello! Let's share our desktop, save a screenshot of your desktop and then upload it on the web and share with others. Let's get this Desktop thing startin' :) I'll post mine A.S.A.P.

P.S. is my signature pic too big?

2. SharkFiNbowL

SharkFiNbowL TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 41

Never mind..

Sorry guys.. never mind.. I'm too outdated. In fact, Im just new, anyways.. um let's change it to um... uh... our room :)... how our room looks ... although I saw some perviously, but not everybody did. So get ur digital camera out and start shootin' !!

3. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

4. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,512

Well the signature might be just a tad big...

So if you'd be so kind as to shrink the image a bit, I'd apprecciate it... :)

And once again, welcome to the board :)

5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +6

Mind you, that bowl of shark's fin soup looks well tasty!

6. SharkFiNbowL

SharkFiNbowL TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 41

Anyone know what the vb code to shrink an image? if not, then I'll just use Photoshop or other gfx programs to, but I'm a bit too lazy.

Anyways, hey get your pictures going here .... your computer room ... lez go!!

7. Phantasm66

Since you are mildily amusing, I will indulge you this thread. However if you post pics, I think I will merge you with one of the above.

8. Phantasm66

Actually, on 2nd thought, I will move you to Introduce Yourself, because I don't think we have heard of you before.

Maybe when people post in this section they could post of pic of themselves.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.