Lg studioworks 710s monitor re: corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soap

i have recently purchased a lg studioworks 710s monitor and the corners of the screen change when i open a program. the sides are staright up and down when its just the desktop but when i open any window the corners curve inwards.

any ideas why it does this and how i can stop it???

thanks.

Does it have a setting on it to set it to factory default settings? This should make your desktop shrink inside the full screen. Then just go back and adjust them accordingly.

Does it do that when the window is about the same color as desktop? If there is a lot of contrast, the tube might not be able to keep the synchronization correct. Was the monitor used when you got it?

i went through its menu and all i can could find was reset i did that and it still did that corners thing.

next, the monitor is brand new out of the box. the contrast between opening a window and the desktop, well the desktop is a picture of a previously owned car in front of my house so that against a explorer window i guess is alot of contrast.

i found in the menu an option for video level there are two options 0.7V and 1.0V i flicked between the two and the 1v appears darker...does anyone now what this is? the monitor currently is 0.7V as thats how it came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back