TechSpot

LG to unveil flagship G3 smartphone on May 27

By Shawn Knight
Apr 30, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. LG Electronics recently sent out media invitations for a launch event spanning six cities across the globe. The invite includes a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson with the letter "G" in bold and caps which can only signal the arrival...

Read more

2. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,147   +737

Yes, and last year they were the last ones to release a phone too... and as a result they had a better processor (the Snapdragon 800) than the HTC One and S4 (only a 600). This gave the G2 much better battery life despite the bigger screen.

Maybe we'll see another improvement that wasn't ready in time for the S5/M8.

3. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Posts: 1,105   +44

This wont even support a 128GB micro SD card? That's the next thing... and it will only allow 32GB micro SD cards? 64 GB is like... todays standard as far as I see it. Hope this information is incorrect. I would NOT buy a phone that would only support a 32GB micro SD card... just for that reason. (expecially when most other current phones support 64GB micro sd cards) and tba phones are going to start accepting 128GB micro sd cards. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.