TechSpot

Lil bit bout me

By 1979roadkill
Aug 26, 2008
  1. Hi everyone...
    good to have such a nice knowledgebase area for the daily life tech probs.

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Welcome. We hope to learn a lot from you.
    Be sure to read carefully through all the guides. They will make your visits more productive.

3. 1979roadkill

1979roadkill TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks raybay
    I got current problem with D620 grey screen password issue....
    I need help in this regard to unlock it and then if hard disk is locked get it sorted as well... I looked around all day and night but couldn't get hold of rustam_ or lamo to get help as these two guys can give 100% perfect solution to my problem as I can see they did for others...
    CAN YOU BE OF ANY HELP ...
    many thanks ,,,, i've seen on ebay they are sellong d620 solution guaranteed for £40 .. but rustam can do it for free I think so.. n for hard disk lamo is best...

thanks for your time

4. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

The D620 is among the most difficult for removal of the password. Not many are actually fixed... less than 7 percent... You can find them at TechSpot with a patient search.
    Those who can actually do it are probably worth the money they charge... But consider just buying a better computer or a motherboard for that one.

5. 1979roadkill

1979roadkill TS Rookie Topic Starter

i got the solution by paid service.... ...
    I wonder if lamo is still interactive member of this forum as he/she was having hdd password solution.. as members post serial number of hdd and he/she post the passward to unlock it n it wokred for them all...
    IF LAMO CAN BE ACCESSED THIS 80GB OF MY HDD WILL NOT GO WASTE N I'LL SAVE FEW ££££.....

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.