Limewire????????ANY IDEAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaivan

Hey everybody. I was thinkin of downloading something like limewire, or do you know anything better? I was thinkin of downloading some type of game, and will it be safe?? Please help? anyone :)

Do not use any p2p programme. They are not safe. Using p2p is a good way of getting your computer infected with viruses etc.

If you want a game, go and buy it.

Techspot does not condone any form of piracy.

i heard that bit torrent programs really damages ur hard drive cuz they keep ur hard drive working all the time once u start downloading files or once u open the bt program ist true?

i have never sucsessfully downloaded a game from limewire..it has either been i virus....or it just doesnt work. bit torrents are the only way to go for games..but everything else limewire is good for (audio software ect.) just giving the information...not encouraging it...make sure you have virus protection

The bottom line is this.

Techspot does not condone any form of piracy.

Nor are discussions about piracy allowed.

Members who ignore this, are likely to find themselves in hot water with the moderating team.

This can range from a warning, to an outright ban.

Don`t be surprised if this thread gets closed.

download freeware only and it isnt a safe way to get programs anyway. virus ect. can be spred in programs. download the freeware from the creators of it.

transviruses said:
i heard that bit torrent programs really damages ur hard drive cuz they keep ur hard drive working all the time once u start downloading files or once u open the bt program ist true?
It might shorten the life of the drive a little bit but you do that every time you access the drive to do anything on the comptuer anyway. If you are really worried about something happening like that when you have bittorrent open then you just need to close the program when you aren't using it.

Get limewire for songs and bittorrent for games. Bottom line. But dont do any of that cuz its bad. You'll become a bad person and you'll grow hair on your hands and your eyes will fall out.

Like Howard said, discussions like this are border-line.
If any of you guys are silly enough to run the risk of infecting your PC for the sake of some free download, go ahead, but don't come here to help you get rid of the creepies afterwards.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back