TechSpot

Linguistic researchers claim Nick Szabo likely authored Bitcoin white paper

By Shawn Knight
Apr 16, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Students and researchers from Ashton University in Birmingham recently conducted a linguistics analyst on the Bitcoin white paper published in 2008. The analysis suggests Nick Szabo, not Dorian S. Nakamoto, penned the document.

Read more

2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Maniac Posts: 1,173   +243

I dont get why people are still searching for the creator of bitcoin he obviously put himself to great lengths to make apsolute sure he wouldn't be found so just leave it maybe?

3. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Enthusiast Posts: 811   +91

Could mean a payday for someone who gets the scoop

4. It's still the same techniques that "proved" Queen Elizabeth wrote Shakespeare's plays.

wastedkill likes this.
  5. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Maniac Posts: 1,173   +243

But what are the changes of ACTUALLY finding the guy and having him confessing too it?? Its like less than 0...

6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,178   +764

Who the hell cares who wrote the whitepaper? It could even be that crooked chump CEO from Mt. Gox for all I care.

7. Scenario A: I find King Solomons treasure and print 1 billion digital Soloman coins backed by my treasure.

Scenario B: I Do not find any treasure and print 1 billion Bitcoins.

Both ways I am rich, one way by luck other way by scam.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.