Links on the main page header ?

prashidi

main page header

What happened to the links located at the top of the main page to the different sections of 3DS?

They were really user friendly.

Looks like very little people noticed it or something ;) Though forums visits were a little bit off today, I guess the link to the forums was the most used of the bar.

I have a few tricks under my sleeves anyway, so a little few changes here and there should compensate that. IMO page looks better without the little bar... what do you guys think?

I've added links to my signature to compensate ;)
I always used to use the link on the left with the guides and gaming to get to to the forums since it switched from the main page to the forums. Now it opens a new page. Also I used to have the forums as my home page, now I have the 3ds page as my main but the pop up ads are starting to get on my nerves so I might change back to www.3dsforums.com as my homepage ;)
I noticed that the links at the top were gone but didn't think much about it.
Out of all the minor changes that you have made the only one that I don't particularly like is the black blurry text background to the news section :)

I've now put up an image link to the forums in the main site to compensate the useful "open in new window" link at the top :D

Well recently I use the 109*111 ad space that you put on the main page to get to the forums. :eek: I still think that it looked better the old way. ;)

I liked it better with the links on top - I used the forum link at the top right corner regularly.

LNCPapa

Back