Linux Learner Bundle: Save 91% on 6 in-depth Linux courses

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

linux learner bundle save linux

Want to master Linux? Right now, TechSpot readers can save 91% (over $500) on 6 in-depth courses with 50+ hours of actionable Linux training. Beginners and experts alike stand to gain valuable and practical Linux skills, from setup to security. Even if you’re just curious about Linux operating systems, check out this great eLearning deal. 

This six-course bundle includes over 50 hours of content tailored for both Linux/UNIX beginners and experts. After taking these courses, you’ll have a comprehensive understanding of the Linux command line and know the ins and outs of the operating system.

The courses included are:

• Learn Linux in 5 Days ($49 value) – a Linux crash course for beginners to the operating system.
  • Learning Ubuntu Linux Server ($55) – learn how to set up your own Linux Server for your home or small office.
  • UNIX + Linux OS Fundamentals ($99) – get a closer look at the history and basic functions of both UNIX and Linux operating systems
  • Learn To Run Linux Servers From Scratch ($99) – gain the skills you need to become a highly sought after Linux administrator.
  • Learn to Run Linux Servers Part 2 ($99) – more advanced knowledge about running a Linux Server.
  • Pentester Certification Course ($200) – Learn how to test a Linux system's ability to withstand hacking attacks, revealing security vulnerabilities.

These 6 courses have a combined value of over $600, but with the current limited-time discount you can grab them all for just $49. You get lifetime access to the content and can go at your own pace. Plus, there’s a 30 day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied. Hit the link below to purchase.

Save 91% on the Linux Learner Bundle from the TechSpot Store

Permalink to story.

Does anyone know if there is a time limit on these courses? Or can I buy this now and go through the course whenever I want? Im interested in it but I am in the middle of doing some other courses right now. Im hoping once purchased it gives you a resource where you can download all the course work and study guides? Thanks for any info anyone can offer.

Does anyone know if there is a time limit on these courses? Or can I buy this now and go through the course whenever I want?

From our full post above: You get lifetime access to the content and can go at your own pace. Plus, there’s a 30 day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.

Would be nice if there was a preview. Part of a lesson or something like that.

Back