Locked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

itnewbee

Hi All
My PC has been acting up lately giving me error messages on file permissions and last night I was going to look into the permissions and I was unable to open in the control panel the USER Accounts. I am the owner of the PC there are two other guests accounts. I’m running XP pro w media. Office 2003. I also had trouble adding the 2007 compatibility patch for 2003 but that is already in another post. Any help would be great. Lately I feel like my PC is slipping into the abyss.

but that is already in another post

Yes but none of your older posts say if it is resolved.
We are still waiting on if your keyboard works ! (+ other things on all posts by you)

You do not have to post if all is OK or not, but it saves others time, if you do.
The concern here, is if someone replies and says try this, and then we never hear anything again. And then others may also reply, even though you may have solved the issue.

I believe that with your other issues, and this one, that you may want to either Repair Windows, or do a clean install. This will avoid any further unseen issues in the future.

Your thoughts ?

I answer all my posts as I recieve the e-mail on them. Thask for the update. I will try the repair. and let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back