Lockerz

Spend some real time reviewing the guides, and reading the posts, as you can benefit what the people here have already done.

It's a new site that launches in the fall I guess it's supposed to have music, able to buy stuff from them or get points thru their point earning system and you can redeem them for stuff.

It seems pretty cool so far check out the links I put up and see for yourself^^

I'm a part of it. It's invite only right now... but from what I've experienced, it might be pretty amazing. If you'd like to be part, PM me.

I started a couple days ago and I have 83 points so far which is enough to redeem and get xbox 360 games which are quite popular along with with wii games and such.

When you get around 140ish I think you can start getting ipod nano's then 300 is an ipod touch.

It's pretty cool seems legit.

Well it hasn't released it's in "beta" but yeah when it launches in the fall games will give u pts. it'l have music n videos like youtube n yeah u can get designer purses macbooks/ipod touches and 360/playstation/wii games. They actually havea good selection.

I can't afford a touch rite now so I'm trying to get enough pts to get one. I have 91 so far and I need 300. Help me out and send me ur email n I'll send u an inv that way i get pts for letting u in^^

Anyone willing to join this site?

Its lockerz.com, a site that gives free stuff for basically doing nothing but what you do everyday, watching videos, shopping, hanging out, and answering daily questions. Its based on a points system, but its very easy. PM me with your email address since you have to have an invite from a member. If you have any questions just go on the lockerz.com about page on the bottom of the site. Thanks for reading. I promise not to spam you, and send me your spam email address if you want.

I've decided Lockerz isn't worth my time. Sure, it's not a lot of time, but there's simply no chance I'll ever be able to redeem a prize, due to having to be online at a specific time, so this will just end up frustrating. Besides, it's very US oriented, and I can't relate to a lot of the daily questions.

I'm a member of Lockerz for a while, I missed all the redemption and once, I was only .5 sec late before successefully redeeming the PSP and the whole thing last for maybe 5-10 minutes =(

Back