Log for ComboFix

Status
Not open for further replies.

compused

Hi,

You told me to run ComboFix in November and I tried but my partner's silly computer kept on crashing and I never got a report, so had to give up.

Today I ran Malwarebytes and Superspyware and found only 1 adware, which was removed.

I downloaded XP_CD-DVD-Fix.exe and followed the instructions (to fix the computer not recognising that it has a D and E drive). It said it had to reboot to fix the problem, which I did, but I never got any report after that.

Anyway, I then ran ComboFix again and have managed to attach the file.

I also downloaded and ran Regcure and it found over 1,000 faults but I didn't pay the sub to fix it.

Compused

Attachments

• ComboFix.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 5
What problem are you having?

Instructions for someone else to run this program should not get passed on. In fact, per our threads above, no one should run Combofix unless instructed to do so by the helper.

If you need help for malware, please follow the steps HERE and leave the 3 logs for review.

Computer is slow to start up and crashes on the Internet

I ran the 8 step virus removal in November and tried to attach the logs to get someone's advice but the computer kept on crashing, as soon as I went on to the Techspot site, and indeed any Internet site, so I had to give up. I found 5 viruses and lots of adware at that time and removed it all. Today I only found 1 adware when I ran the 8 steps, so didn't attach the legs as well.

The computer is very slow to start up, takes ages before the umbrella of Avira antivirus opens to indicate that that programme is up and running and crashes on almost every Internet site we go on, but especially the Arsenal site.

After I ran Combofix, the computer said that Internet Explorer was not the Internet Browser and did I want it to be so, to which I said yes. Momentarily, the Internet seemed to load much faster but it still crashed on the Arsenal site.

I am typing this on my laptop, but it is my partner's PC computer which needs your help.

I need to see the logs from the scans you've done recently. That will show me what's running on the system now.

Please update and scan with Malwarebytes, Superantispyware and HijackThis. Leave the 3 logs in your next reply. All directions and links can be found HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back