Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno-Viking

How to bypass it ? Is it possible over safe mode ? For example...some1 puts password in log account when entering the windows...and I don't know it. And I really want to enter the computer cause I have my work over there ? What can I do ?

login as ADMIN and then rest the password for the specific account.

just visit my site, link is in my sig. im going to be rebuilding my site so for now thats the only file that is up, but when its done ill have all sorts of goodies so keep a check on it :D

yea, pretty much. what it does is it changes the key by editing your registry. its pretty simple but if you have questions ask me :D

i assume you know how to burn an .iso :p if not just open it with your burning software, if you dont have burning software go get deep burner. :D hope this works out for you

uhm..what do you mean ? i have nero...i just put an empty cd in my burner and add that .iso file on it and burn...and set in the bios to boot from a cd ? :D
why do i think thats wrong :D

gamejunkie, i burned that iso which i dled from your site...and i booted the cd...
i tried to do something...but when i rebooted and entered the windows, password was still needed... =\

one thing i dont understand with that boot cd...

Please select partition by number or:

q - quit
d - automatically start disk drivers
m - manually select disk drivers to load
f - fetch additionally drivers from floppy/usb
a - show all partitions found
l - show probable WIN (NTFS) partition "something"

i tried only automatically start disk drivers under the letter "d"
dunno what to do next...help ASAP , please...

okay, when you boot the cd (im doing it as i type on my desktop)

select the disk under candidate windows partitions that is labeled BOOT, then press enter

next, when it asks the path for the registry directory just press enter

when asked to pick the part of the registry to load, select number 1

then when asked "What to do?" type 1 and hit enter

then you will see a list of users Administrator etc. type the name of the account as shown in the list and hit enter

then select number 1 Clear (blank) user password

then hit enter and it should say Password cleared!

then type "!" to quit (w/o quotes)

then when asked "What to do?" enter q

then when asked to write changes enter y and press enter

then just shutdown the computer after the changes are written, and boot into XP.

Voila! the account you selected is now password free.

This is up on the downloads page on my site just click the "How To" link :D

awesome, glad it worked. now control yourself when using that tool :p it can be tempting to pop it in a school computer or a computer at say the library and mess with it. don't do it lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back