Logging into Facebook

I bought a new phone when I used the password for Facebook I had forgotten that I had to change it due to someone trying to hack my account. I tried to request code but when I put it in its get to many tries try back later I have waited 24 hrs then tried it is was able to change password but when I try using new password it says incorrect password. I can see Facebook post but my messenger and games I was playing has to have a log in password

I don't play any fb games but I would suggest you make sure you are COMPLETELY logged out of fb/messenger delete the app from your phone, download it again & retry.
People also ask

How do I sign out of Facebook Messenger on Iphone?
From the app, press settings then privacy & terms. Facebook policies screen appears, from this press the menu button on the blue bar (the little horizontal white lines). This will bring up the fb menu - scroll down and press log out.
MORE HERE

I don't play any fb games but I would suggest you make sure you are COMPLETELY logged out of fb/messenger delete the app from your phone, download it again & retry.
People also ask

How do I sign out of Facebook Messenger on Iphone?
From the app, press settings then privacy & terms. Facebook policies screen appears, from this press the menu button on the blue bar (the little horizontal white lines). This will bring up the fb menu - scroll down and press log out.
MORE HERE
The problem is the new password is not being accepted to log into Facebook when I try to change it again they send code I put it in and it says invalid code. I'm not logged into messenger because of having to put in password

Have you tried copy/pasting the code? Other than that or clearing cookies,,somebody else here will be able to help, good luck .

Back