Logitech G15 LCD monitor bullet, health etc. display for COD4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cihancemaloglu

Hello guys;
I have been using g15 keyboard for 1.5 year and I've just started playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. This keyboard had the feature as showing the bullet damage, health remaning and etc. for compatible games. I've downloaded the latest driver and software for g15 from the logitech web site and in the web page, COD4 was on the list which showed the compatible games. I've installed the software and it matches with COD4. It also displays "profile activated Call of Duty 4" when I run the game. But during the play, the LCD monitor shows the clock as it is on windows xp. Is there any option for making it work or something else needed ? I'ld be glad if I get the solution.

Thank you.

Same Call of Duty Modern Warfare Problem Here

That patch added "profile support" which means if you decide to set the G keys to something after setting the profile to Call of Duty 4, the actions are options for actions in the game are already there.

E.g. If you try to set key G3 for example, you'll get a list of actions to choose from such as Grenade, couch, prone, lean, etc.

I hope in the future for ammo, health, or whatever else they think would be suitable for the LCD monitor to show up.

G15 Driver Page: logitech.com/index.cfm/434/180&cl=us,en

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back