Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse wields 250 hours of battery life

By Shawn Knight
Aug 27, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Logitech on Tuesday introduced a new wireless gaming mouse that promises up to eight times more battery life than the average pointer. The G602 is said to be good for up to 250 continuous hours of hardcore gaming action according...

Read more
  2. Now make it the same shape as the MX518/G400 and I'll consider it. :p
  3. mrtraver

mrtraver TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 224   +7

Hmm, I may see a replacement for my MX1100 that has been dropped a few too many times...
  4. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,492   +73

But can it work on any type of surface like bed sheets? Only the M705 can plus with 3 years life on 2x AA batteries! Got this in a 2x package deal with the Wave Pro Keyboards.
  5. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 1,897   +611

The first thing I think of when I see a wireless mouse is how heavy they can be. Kudos to Logitech for making this thing work on only one battery. And rechargeables weigh less than standard alkaline batteries.

I used to use a wireless mouse, but the weight got annoying.
  6. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,492   +73

I use SANYO eneloop rechargeable in my M705...
  7. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,146   +739

M705 buddies haha!

This mouse doesnt look the best, but it isnt the worst.
  8. My rat 9 only has 8 hours lmao
  9. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,860   +402

Im still running my wired Logitech G5 mouse, love it and since it still does all I want it to, I have no reason to replace it. I do have the newer Logitech G19 Keyboard to compliment it as well. If this mouse is even half as good as this Logitech G5 mouse has been to me, im grabbing one for my laptop because Logitech has made some fantastic products IMHO (Especially looking at the battery life).
  10. Arris

Arris TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,508   +81

Hmm have to take batteries out to charge.... not sure I like that. Would have preferred a rechargeable solution. Will see what else they bring out with this new G6xx design.
  11. Arris

Arris TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,508   +81

Looks better than the G700 but its specifications seem a little lower.
  12. Satki

Satki TechSpot Member Posts: 23

Why replace the MX518 at all? Had mine for about 7 years now, still works great with just the occasional clean (and a repaired usb cable). Great mouse.
  13. Now make a left handed only model also and I will start buying Logitech Products. Until then I will never support Logitech.

14. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,251   +531

I don't cart my PC around so a wireless mouse is of no use to me besides a mouse that's better than Roccat's Kone XTD or Kone pure has yet to be invented. and I've used a lot of the latest mice from all well known manufacturers but of course this is subjective. Not all tastes are the same.
  15. SalaSSin

SalaSSin TechSpot Member Posts: 87   +26

I like the look & the specs, but not good enough to get me to ditch my Razer Mamba :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.