Logitech X-530 re visited

learninmypc

Some time way back I had a thread going about problems I had with it. Well, to make a loooong story short, I just took them out of the closet & reconnected everything & whatever the sound problem I had, its gone :) .
I'm wondeing if anybody else in here has the same ones http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/support/x-530 & might know why two of the speakers don't work. I know I've had it cranked quite loud, but that shouldn't matter. TIA :)

36-121-126-01.jpg
DSC00240.jpg
This bottom picture is not mine, its just a similiar one I googled

Your welcome:)
I really do not know. Have you change any thing in windows? Well hopefully someone here will have a Ideal as to why they work now.

I truthfully don't think anything has been changed but my memory is far from perfect lol. :) It sure is loud now :)

Yes that would be your answer.. Never thought about your settings. Should have though. I just did that on my grandson computers to hook up 4 speakers. Well at least this maybe one mystery solved. I hope.

Yes that would be your answer.. Never thought about your settings. Should have though. I just did that on my grandson computers to hook up 4 speakers. Well at least this maybe one mystery solved. I hope.
Some of the speakers still don't work,but I think that might be because I haven't played the proper song(s) yet. Time will tell. :)

I bet they are. Yes now you have a good sound system set up. I don't have my computer set up with a sound system. But I have my main HD TV setup into a sound system.

Back