Logitech X-540 subwoofers not working as well as it should?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sondang

Hi

I recently bought a x-540 5.1 surround system which was pretty cool. I plug it in to my computer and all that. The thing is when I test out the subwoofer in Realtek HD audio manager, the center speaker sounds instead. I've also noticed that the subwoofer isnt as loud when listening to anything. I've got a x-530 5.1 surround system and the subwoofer is way louder. It shakes the ground and all that, comparing to the x-540's it barely does anything. Also BASS is on maximum

can someone help?

thanks

Try to put it on an another PC or another Music system. Have you check your Volume Mixer status on windows?

I've plug the x-540 to my brothers comp and the subwoofers were way louder than mine.

His audio ports only has three ports

while mine has six. (google image it to get an idea, since i can't post links just yet)

i plugged it in to the orange, black and the one next to black, green.

When i use Realtek hd audio manager, the subwoofers don't sound. But on my brothers comp, it does. We also have the exact realtek hd audio manager.

And yup my windows mixer is on max volume.

Ok maybe you put the cable in the wrong port try to change then into another ones as I know green is for sound normally. Let me kow if it work well or not

Hmmm this seems problematic then. I think that it may be you Sound Card faulty or a configuration problem on your windows. What windows are you using?

Normally it should be connected in the green one. The green one is for Audio Output. Try to put it only in the green one and it should work. I check on the gigabyte website and they also stated that Audio Output is green.

Also install the latest update for the Sound Card do not use Device Manager update process but download it from Gigabyte website and install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back