TechSpot

Logitech Z5500 Speakers

By bcurko
Jun 28, 2006
  1. HI everyone im new to computer speakers and sound cards im thinking about getting the Logitech Z5500 Speakers but im not sure what sound card to get i dont perticulary want crappy sound with AWESOME speakers ANY RECOMMANDATIONS?

2. IH8PunkRock

IH8PunkRock TS Rookie Posts: 26

ok i looked at ur speaker system (very nice choice) and i would reccommend any of the cards on this page:
    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?MfrId=229&Nav=|c:107|&Sort=3&Recs=10
    i personally would go with the $109 one. but if u are running on a budget the audigy cards will do just fine.
    if u dont like the creative cards then i suggest u look at turtle beach as well.

good luck, and good gaming

3. hewybo

hewybo TS Maniac Posts: 435

sound card

I have the 5500's with an X-Ei Xtreme Music. Awesome combination!! The xtreme music can be found for around $100 USD. Google it, or price grabber.com, etc. If you want more options later, you can buy an $80 "upgrade kit" to get the front panel (5.25" drive bay) with additional functions/options.

I highly recommend this card. :grinthumb

4. IH8PunkRock

IH8PunkRock TS Rookie Posts: 26

i completely agree with hewybo. the card he has is very good. people say very good things bout this card good price as well.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.